Your fundraiser, no matter how small, helps Skateistan provide programs to even more youth in Afghanistan, Cambodia, and South Africa.
HOW TO FUNDRAISE?
THINK OF AN IDEA
- Hold a film night for your friends
- Discuss the project over dinner
- Give a talk at lunch
- Collect at your office party
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW OR GET IN TOUCH
HOW SKATEISTAN CAN SUPPORT YOUR EVENT
Skateistan can offer some great resources for your fundraiser, including:
- A digital fundraising kit with:
- Skateistan info
- Fundraising tips and guidelines
- Photo slideshow
- Newsletter sign-up sheets
- Citizens of Skateistan Infograph
- Promotional materials such as flyers (in English) and stickers. Note: Provision of these materials depends on having at least 4 weeks notice of the event, and may not be possible to all countries due to shipping costs.
- We will try our best to help promote your event to our followers, especially on our social media, but cannot guarantee that this will be possible. Some times of the year are very busy and we do not have the ability to cover all events and activities.
- We will also provide as much feedback and personal support as we can once you’ve told us some more information about your fundraising event. To make this process easier, we’ve provided a form (below) where you can tell us about what you’re planning.
Please note that Skateistan reserves the right to refuse association with an event at any time.
Although we would love to support every event that is organized to benefit Skateistan, we have limited resources and this is not always possible.
TELL US ABOUT YOUR FUNDRAISING EVENT
If you're thinking of organizing an event to benefit Skateistan or support a fundraising campaign of ours, please complete this form so we can assess the level of support you require. The more notice and information that you can give us about your event, the better the chances are that we can help out.